Feasibility study for a consolidated dispatch center
Type of Jurisdictions Involved
Specific Jurisdictions Involved
Cudahy, WI, South Milwaukee and Saint Francis, WI (Milwaukee County)
Type of Agreement
Shared interest in reducing costs of providing public safety services.
- Understanding of the fiscal benefit to all parties of consolidated dispatch
- decreased annual operating expenditures of $132,000 - $256,000
- avoided capital expenditures of $400,000 - $600,000 over 5 years
- eliminating two of the existing dispatch centers and those two communities contracting with the third community would result in even more cost savings.
- Exploration of various models for structuring a consolidated dispatch service
- Better coordinated responses to major incidents.
Feasibility study available at
Choose Your Region