Excerpt from Ohio Community Collaboration Model For School Improvement Implementation Guide available from the Community and Youth Collaborative Institute at Ohio State University- http://csw.osu.edu/cayci/pastprojects/occmsi/occmsiimplementguide/
The focus of this chapter is collaborative leadership as a tool to help create, organize and manage school improvement efforts, but the concept applies to any organization that can benefit from structuring relationships with individuals and organizaitons outside your own organization.
- What do we mean by collaboration and collaborative leadership? Types of relationships chart.
- Outcomes associated with collaboration and other types of relationships.
- Design principles and strategies for collaboration and collaborative leadership.
- Collaboration readiness checklist
- Collaborative leadership structures: a team approach.
- Characteristics of a collaborative leader.
- Common barriers in collaboration and collaborative leadership.
Click here to view article or right click to download (save link as).
Choose Your Region