posted on November 20, 2014 11:01
The Local Government Institute was asked to organize a 3 hour workshop on intergovernmental cooperation. The workshop occurred prior to the 2014 League of Wisconsin Municipalities annual conference on Oct. 15, 2014. The workshop consisted of four panelists and a moderator. The workshop was broken into 5 parts. The presentation for each part can be downloaded by clicking on the link.
- Introduction - Gary Becker, moderator, Executive Director, Local Government Institute of Wisconsin: Intergovernmental Cooperation for Service Delivery - Lessons Learned
- Leadership - Henry Veleker, City Administrator, City of Waupaca: Intergovernmental Cooperation is Not Just a Buzzword
- Analysis - David Varana, Principal, Corvis Insights, LLC: Analytics for Intergovernmental Cooperation
- Negotiation - Matthew Dregne, Attorney, Stafford Rosenbaum: Negotiating Intergovernmental Agreements
- Implementation - Gary Becker facilitated a group discussion of challenges and successes in implementing intergovernmental agreements. This slideshow was used to prompt discussion: Implementing Intergovernmental Agreements - Your Experience.
Workshop Program and Bios
Solicitation for Case Studies
Choose Your Region